These delicious brekkie treats are seriously yummo and it only involves tweaking a regular pancake ever so slightly.
Here’s what you need:
- Granny Smith Apples
- Kiwi Fruit
- Pancake Mix (unless you kick it old school)
- Natural Yoghurt (optional)
Then you only have to:
- Prepare the pancake mix
- Slightly grease the pan
- Slice apples and kiwi fruit
- Pour pancake mix into pan and sprinkle individual pancakes with sultanas
- Cook until all finished and serve with sliced fruit (and a dollop of fresh yoghurt)
Did you see how easy that was? Now it’s your turn! Makes for a delicious Easter treat. :]
Now everyone, enjoy your Easter festivities. Behave, eat lots of seafood today, scavenge some chocolate eggs and, most importantly, gobble them all down on Sunday!