Quite recently, I made it back from Berlin for a second time, and much like the first time, I saw many of the sights that had to be seen. However, for some bizzare reason, I enjoyed myself much more when I did the trip with fellow exchange students. :]
We were rowdy, boisterous and always tired… and they’re just the positives. ;]
I thoroughly enjoyed my time last week, and I mean every single part of it. We managed to see a great number of attractions in Berlin, and I believe the small map below makes it quite easy to see where we were. :]
For a whole bunch of crazy and whacked out photos, stroll through the gallery below… there’s a lot to see. ;]
And for those of you who prefer learning through reading, here’s a quick summary of a few ridiculous things we got up to. :]
- Went to Potsdamer Platz and ate in an Aussie Restaurant… tried Crocodile and Kangaroo
- Shortly afterwards we went and took pictures with a lego giraffe… because we’re cool like that.
- We dressed up for halloween with costumes including: zombie teacher, zombie sailor, a VIP, tranny-hookers, a fox-thing, a cowgirl, the freaky girl from The Ring and a greek goddess…. etc.
- Blue Man Group…. was a “surprise” from Rotex.
- Visited the sex museum located directly next to our hostel… great choice of accommodation! ;]
- Wrote on the Berlin Wall :]
- Ate a late night Falafel…. and a Döner too ;]
- and did all the tours of the numerous well-established museums. :p
Lots of Love,